Since 2009, the FTC has shared guidelines for the relationship between bloggers and advertisers to protect readers from intentionally false endorsements and testimonials. We use this blog as a source of income, and therefore feel it is important to share our disclosure with you:
- From time to time, we may intentionally use this blog as a platform for promoting goods, services, and businesses that we believe in.
- We only promote products that we have tried ourselves or have researched thoroughly and believe will be beneficial to readers.
- You can expect honesty here. Regardless of our partnerships or payments received, we will always provide genuine and honest opinions.
- We appreciate and rely on you–we don’t believe in making a quick buck. We will never stretch or alter the truth, because that would be inaccurate and unfair.
- Any mention of promoted products, services, or businesses in this blog may or may not be labeled as an affiliate every time. You are not obligated to click on any links or buy any of the products we endorse.
You may provide personal information, such as your first name and email address, when you subscribe to our email list or download our free resources.
This blog is for entertainment purposes only, and all information on this blog should be interpreted at your own risk.
Unless otherwise noted, Operation Nomad holds the legal copyright to all material on this blog. Republishing or reprinting without consent is forbidden.
We are not responsible for the actions of our advertisers or sponsors. If you buy a product or service that our blog recommends, resolve any further issues with that advertiser or sponsor.
Operation Nomad is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.